• Master's degree in Law;
• 1-2 years of experience in BG/ EU/US/UK AML regulatory compliance, preferably in a global cross-functional team environment and/or in GDPR & data privacy compliance
• Fluency in English language. Spanish, Romanian, Polish language shall be considered an advantage;
• Effective time management and problem-solving skills, communication and collaboration skills and strong motivation to succeed.
• AML compliance activities at corporate group of companies;
• Implement processes and procedures related to anti-money laundering and KYC flow.
• Seek continuous improvement to streamline AML processes and achieve industry best practice in all AML-related activities;
• Conduct gap analysis of policies and procedures and assist with the remediation of noted deficiencies
• Structure, draft and review AML compliance & corporate documentation, legal opinions and other legal documents;
• Work with specialized AML software and database;
• Conduct day to day operation of GDPR & data privacy compliance;
• Participation in the creation and or maintenance of policies, baselines and guidelines
• Identify the data controller and data processor within relation with 3rd parties and prepare agreements for processing personal data;
• Participate in the Data Processing Agreements elaboration and control with suppliers;
• Identify the privacy-related risks, taking into account Regulatory authorities’ guidelines and Case law;
• Monitor the decisions of the National Data Protection Authorities and the publication of the European Data Protection Board.
• Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a dynamic environment, targeted at international expansion;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discount price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Food vouchers;
• Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.