Our Group Internal Audit department is growing and we’re looking for dedicated professional who is eager to support our international subsidiaries as well as some of the largest local group-owned businesses.
As a Group Internal Auditor, you will be a part of a team covering portfolio of companies in our Group, demonstrating the following skills:
- Perform internal audit engagements to ensure reliability of the processes and bring added value to the organization
- Participate to the continuous follow-up of audit recommendations
- Influence internal stakeholders to adopt internal control good practices through development of trust relationships with them
- Identify, describe and document the risks affecting the Group’s activities
- Advise and guide on issues that arise during audits
- Assess the level of compliance with the government regulations, applicable procedures, adequacy of controls, efficiency and effectiveness of operations and accuracy of reported information
- Examine financial records, information storage systems and internal controls to ensure there are no indications of mismanagement, unnecessary waste of resources, or fraud
- Support the top management in optimizing internal controls and policies
- Perform internal audit engagements in audit projects abroad
- Participate in other ad hoc projects as required
- Add value to the audit team competences and quality by expanding knowledge and sharing it with the team
- University degree in Finance, Accounting and control, Economics or equivalent education
- Solid understanding of current economic and market trends
- Highly developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Working knowledge of other language(s) will be considered as an advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel abroad
- Competitive remuneration
- Opportunities for professional career in international subsidiaries as well as some of the largest local group-owned businesses
- Fast track opportunities for professional growth and development
- Ongoing training, development programs and self-study courses
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have a drive to succeed and advance your career, our team will be a fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member to our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.