As a member of the Strategic Development Department, you will be responsible for execution and monitoring of expansion projects into new regions. You will be required to take over responsibility for delivery of projects on schedule. As you advance, you will get more opportunity to contribute to the strategy and to interact with senior management. You will, however, support the operational departments in drafting strategies, through research into the region.
You will play an active role as part of the team that realizes various strategic group projects that are key for the future of the company such as expansion into new markets, creating new products or other automation/digitalization strategic initiatives that the group has.Job Description:
• Perform research & analysis of markets (products, competitors, geographic regions) and propose/recommend the appropriate market entry strategy.
• Perform procurement management – shortlisting several suppliers needed to realize the expansion projects. You will research suppliers, shortlist, create RFPs and communicate with suppliers.
• Create reports and PPT presentations for the Management Board, as well as project status reports to key interested stakeholders.
• Once an expansion project starts, you will be responsible with the planning and organization of business trips to the respective region to perform on-site analyses of the region.
• Play an active role in the creation of a business model and product that will be offered into new markets alongside other operational departments.
• Play an active role in drafting of feasibility studies for new products/regions.
• Create detailed timelines and manage delivery against the timeline.
• Take an active part across all stages of business development – from idea to realization.
• Ensure that tasks in given projects are progressed as per plan and raise flags on time to different stakeholders.
• Work together with other Project Managers in their day-to-day activities.
• Up to 2 years of experience in previous project role (coordinator/manager);
• Knowledge of Project lifecycle, project plans, and project management methodologies.
• Bachelor degree in Business administration, Economy, Finance or related;
• Excellent spoken and written English language is a must;
• High literacy in Microsoft Office;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously;
Considered advantages (not requirements):
• Knowledge/experience in business development is a big advantage.
• Experience within the finance industry;
• Experience in a multinational company;
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a dynamic environment, targeted at international expansion;
• Induction, ongoing training and development programme;
• Friendly and casual work environment;
• A team of people with extensive experience in the field and international acknowledgements;
• Competitive remuneration;
• Option for Multisport card at a discount price;
• Additional health insurance;
• Food vouchers;
• Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who enjoy working with people in a fast-paced, growing environment. If you have the drive to succeed and advance your career, our company might be the best fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.