Why join us?
Guided by our core values of Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
- Play a significant role in steering BI's strategic objectives;
- Design, build and maintain distributed data warehouses projects;
- Define data structures for global reporting purposes;
- Create monitoring systems to track the quality of data and the health of our systems;
- Provide expert advice and guidance on data quality-related activities;
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- 2+ Experience in data modelling and in designing Data Vaults and/or Kimball-based data models;
- Proficiency with Microsoft BI Stack ;
- Proven experience with MS Cubes is a plus;
- Knowledge on MDX/Dax queries is a plus;
WHAT we are offering to you:
Remote work opportunity
30 days of paid leave
Interesting work on new and long-run projects
Multisport card at a discounted price
Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
Access to e-learning platforms
Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
Shopping cards with discounts
Company-sponsored training and certification
Regular team buildings and celebrations