WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
- Understand both the business objectives and the technical implementation of the company's software product line;
- Have a critical eye for detail and be motivated to explore our products in pursuit of identifying problems that will be important for our customers;
- Define and implement quality assurance practices and procedures for the company's software;
- Design and implement tests;
- Work with business owners to develop acceptance criteria;
- Write test documentation such as test cases and scenarios;
- Troubleshooting test environment and application configuration issues.
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- 3+ years technical experience as a professional QA Engineer
- Educated to Degree Level ideally Computer Science or similar subject
- Demonstrable experience in test design and test execution
- Comfortable with both UI and backend testing
- Experience with API, microServices
- Experience with bug tracking systems (Jira, TFS, etc)
- Understanding and experience in Agile (scrum) environments
- Proactive communicator, not afraid to stick their neck out to effectively work with development teams globally.
- Must be a self-starter, quick learner, attentive to details, able to multi-task, and have excellent initiative
- Work closely with the development team to analyse, understand and influence unit test and integration coverage
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Sharp Eye for detail and consistency is a must;
- Very good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle;
- Responsible, highly motivated and team oriented person;
- Good English communications skills, both written and verbal;
- Knowledge of SQL (My SQL, MS SQL, etc) and certification of ISTQB.
WHAT we are offering to you:
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations