In order to keep up with the growing holding portfolio and business diversity we have an opening for a Data Science Team Leader to lead one of our Data Science Teams.
The Data Science Team Leader will have hands on:
- Managing his team projects and workflow
- Developing and following the best practices for productive data science work
- Communicating and presenting results and expected benefits of the projects to C-level stakeholders across different businesses
- Making decisions and having direct impact on the operations and financial results of the businesses
- Develop, test and deploy reinforcement learning, supervised and unsupervised machine learning and artificial intelligence models
- Possibility to work in diverse modelling domains – credit risk, churn prediction, segmentation, sales optimization, collection optimization
- Developing state-of-the-art predictive models with no restrictions to the possible modelling techniques used and participate actively in their deployment to production environment
- Possibility to practice the skills needed during the full machine learning project lifecycle – problem definition, data gathering, data wrangling, model development, validation, deployment and monitoring
- Developing and using fully automated systems for model and business monitoring
- University degree or equivalent standard with a high numeric content: data science, artificial intelligence, statistics, mathematics, econometrics, business administration/ economics, finance, etc.;
- 5+ years of experience in the data science field;
- Experience with people and project management;
- Advanced in at least one programming language used for machine learning – R or Python
- Advanced user of relational databases – Microsoft SQL or equivalent
- Experience with data visualization tools – Power BI or equivalent
- Ability to work comfortably and combine data coming from a variety of data sources – relational and non-relational databases, csv and excel files, xml and json files
- Willingness to both learn and share knowledge with their colleagues
- Opportunity to work, develop and grow in a dynamic environment, targeted at international expansion;
- Induction, ongoing training and development programme;
- Friendly and casual work environment;
- A team of people with extensive experience in the field and international acknowledgements;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Option for Multisport card at a discount price;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan.
We are searching for candidates who have the skills to call themselves full-stack data scientists and are willing to guide forward a productive data science team. If you enjoy making decisions, want your work to be recognized and important, and are willing to compliment hands-on work with team management to achieve valuable business results this role in our company might be the best fit for you.
We encourage you to take a couple of minutes to submit your resume to be considered as the newest member of our professional team.
We appreciate and thank you for your application. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.