Guided by our core values of Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities.
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
If you are a Microsoft System Administrator with some knowledge in Linux and aspirations to move into the Security field, you are welcome to join our team!
You must have in-depth knowledge of administering Windows Active Directory networks and Windows servers and working knowledge of administering Linux servers.
We are looking for a System Administrator who wants to move into Security – and are willing to give you a chance, if you have the right mindset and skills.
Participate in the prevention, detection and response activities in the company.
You will need solid system administration capabilities to implement security hardening for servers and desktops (Windows environment).
Scripting with PowerShell is a must, python is a plus.
You will be responsible for testing and implementing multiple security controls across a broad range of IT infrastructure – Windows, Linux and network devices, databases and applications.
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant field or relevant work experience;
- Security hardening (OS & Application) skills;
- Application security knowledge and experience;
- Security product usage and administration – vulnerability management tools;
- DevSecOps experience is a plus, but not a must;
- 5 years experience with Windows Server (Active Directory, GPO, File Services, DNS, IIS, DHCP) - installation, configuration and administration;
- Very good knowledge of GPO security;
- Very good knowledge of Active Directory Hardening;
- Previous experience in building and configuring complex Active Directory infrastructure;
- Experience with security tools, such as SIEM, EDR, Vulnerability management and scanning tools.
WHAT we are offering to you:
- Remote work opportunity
- 30 days of paid leave
- Health insurance
- Food vouchers
- Interesting work on new and long-run projects
- Multisport card at a discounted price
- Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
- Shopping cards with discounts
- Company-sponsored training and certification
- Recreation room
- Regular team buildings and celebrations