WHY join us?
Guided by our core values Humanity, Innovation and Responsibility, we work openly in an environment of closeness, recognition and trust.
You will be part of a team with smart, friendly, talented, hardworking and committed to doing great work people.
You will be provided with plentiful opportunities as technologies and business models that empower you to show and expand your skills and abilities;
You will be joining a stable environment and comfortable working conditions.
WHAT your essential role in the team will be:
- Daily communication with clients regarding technical issues via phone, email and through an IT service management system;
- Troubleshooting and solving software, hardware, computer peripherals, networks and Internet related cases;
- Preconfigure and installation of computer equipment;
- Creation of user accounts for access to various systems;
- Documenting and tracking the status of user inquiries, coordinating responses and taking care of customer satisfaction;
- Monitoring for timely and quality information flow between the different departments;
- Creation of technical documentation based on requests for technical assistance.
WHAT necessary requirements for the position are needed:
- 1+ year of experience in a similar position;
- University degree or equivalent knowledge in the field of information technology;
- Experience with Windows 7/8/10 operating systems;
- Experience in administration of Active Directory Users & Computers, Microsoft Exchange, LDAP, SharePoint, Skype For Business Cloud Services;
- Knowledge of the most important Internet protocols: FTP, SMTP, DNS, HTTP, HTTPS, SSL, POP3, IMAP;
- Excellent knowledge of computer equipment and methodology for identification and elimination of hardware problems;
- Effective use of application software: MS Office;
- Experience with MS Outlook;
- Proficiency in English (B1-B2);
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Teamwork and analytical thinking;
- Attention to details;
- Self-initiative and responsibility for the assigned tasks;
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility in solving any case.
- Experience in working with computer equipment installation and configuration of personal and portable computers manually and through image will be an advantage;
- Experience with installation and management of QES and digital certificates will be an advantage;
- Knowledge in the field of Internet telephony (VoIP) will be an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Mikrotik and Cisco devices will be an advantage;
- Experience with ERP applications and intranet will be an advantage;
- A driver's license category B will be an advantage;
- Experience in working and administration of Android based devices will be an advantage.
WHAT we are offering to you:
Remote work opportunity
30 days of paid leave
Interesting work on new and long-run projects
Multisport card at a discounted price
Healthy snacks - free fruits, nuts and beverages
Access to e-learning platforms
Smart mobile phone and sponsored mobile plan
Shopping cards with discounts
Company-sponsored training and certification
Regular team buildings and celebrations